Cobb County Septic & Sewer Plumbers
25% of Americans rely on septic tanks to process household waste. In Marietta and all of Cobb County, those homeowners and businesses rely on CityWIDE Plumbing to pump, inspect and repair their septic tanks, and repair or replace sewage pumps.
Septic Tank Pumping
- Most septic tanks require pumping every 3 to 5 years.
- A CityWIDE septic and sewer professional will check the scum and sludge layers in the tank and recommend an appropriate pumping schedule.
- We will pump out your septic tank and haul away the waste to an approved treatment and processing facility.
Septic Tank Inspection & Repair
- Septic systems should be inspected by a professional at least every 3 years.
- Septic systems with mechanical or electrical components may need to be inspected annually.
- CityWIDE septic experts will inspect your septic system for leaks, signs of back-up and proper pump and component operation.
- We can repair damaged tanks to keep your septic system in peak operating condition.
Repair & Replacement
- CityWIDE septic plumbers can repair or replace failed sewage pumps and drain lines to ensure proper operation of the septic system.
- We can also hydro jet drain lines to remove any debris that might be causing clogs in the septic system.